Date(s) - 01/10/2017
5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Event: Mid-Autumn Festival – Picnic under the moonlight( Dinner + Walking trails with Lanterns)
Venue: Botanical Garden
Date: 1 Oct, Sunday (Tentative)
Time: 5.30pm -10pm
Booking: 10 points
Cost: Bring your own items($0)
Things to bring: Dinner (Bring your own food and drinks), Lanterns, Candles & lighter
Optional things to bring: wines, snacks, cushions, mosquitoes repellent …etc
*Basic set up will be provided, so just come to mingle around*
Dress code: comfortable attire, casual
Minimum 12 – 16 participants (Target age group from 28 – 48) will split the group to best matching age.
What to Expect?
– Ice breaker and fun games for interaction.
– Enjoy the festive mood of Mid Autumn: scenery of Full Moon and lanterns displays
– Wore a pair of comfortable slipper/ sandal for walking and easily remove
– Facilitation as well as secret admiration
Please Read The Following Guidelines:
- Attendees must be open-minded and participating with all the quizzes and stay throughout the whole session.
- Event is purely by volunteering and ministry serving. No cash payment fees and administrative charge required to organizer.
- Upon registration as a member, you will be credited 10 points.(Step 1)
- You may book or reserve any events of your preference.(Step 2)
- However, You need to confirm your booking using the point payment.(Step 3).
- Points will then reinstate back to your account once you have completed the session or present at event.(Step 4)
- Points will not be reinstate, if you do not turn up for the event at any last minute caused.
- Points will then reinstate back to your account if the event is cancelled by organizer.
- Swapping of events or in-person is not allowed.
- Organizer have the rights to reject/decline/cancel any individual booking
Bookings are only available for our members. Please register to join.