Date(s) - 08/06/2017
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Let’s gather and explore the food stalls at Ramadan Bazaar at Geyland Serai
According to Ladyironchef, There are more than 1,000 shops selling snacks including candy floss burritos, “poke bowls” and “rainbow planet” ice cream buns this years, as well, there will be the usual Pasar Malam food like Ramly burger, muah chee, tutu kueh and fried food…etc
Hence, do sign up and join us along for a casual meet up to tour around and knowing new friends who loves to eat, explore and shop
Event: Makan Tour @ Ramadan Bazaar
Venue: Geyland Serai
Time: 7.00pm – 10.00pm
Booking: 10 points
Dinner/Food: At Own Cost
Please Read The Following Guidelines:
- Attendees must be open-minded and participating with all the quizzes and stay throughout the whole session.
- Event is purely by volunteering and ministry serving. No cash payment fees and administrative charge required to organizer.
- Upon registration as a member, you will be credited 10 points.(Step 1)
- You may book or reserve any events of your preference.(Step 2)
- However, You need to confirm your booking using the point payment.(Step 3).
- Points will then reinstate back to your account once you have completed the session or present at event.(Step 4)
- Points will not be reinstate, if you do not turn up for the event at any last minute caused.
- Points will then reinstate back to your account if the event is cancelled by organizer.
- Swapping of events or in-person is not allowed.
- Organizer have the rights to reject/decline/cancel any individual booking.
Bookings are only available for our members. Please register to join.