FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IS YOUR WEBSITE FREE?
Yes, our service are totally free, we are mainly voluntary and purely serving. Hence, if you are interested, do register yourself and join us in any of the upcoming events. However, some places/activities that we’re going to do may have some charges, hence you need to pay your own ticket/meal directly to that places.
IF IT IS FREE, WHY THERE IS POINTS REQUIRED FOR EVENTS BOOKING?
Since our service are totally free, we do not want people take our service for granted and decided to cancel or not attending last minute. This will cause problem for us and for other people as well, especially if it’s a dating setup where we can’t find last minute replacement for other people.
HOW TO EARN POINTS?
Don’t worry, upon registration you will be given 10 points, enough for you to try our events. You need to use this points to book the events and once you attend the events, we will credit back 10 points for you to join our other events. If we cancel the event for some reasons, you will be credited back your points.
HOW OFTEN YOU UPDATE YOUR EVENTS?
Every month, we will update our schedule for the next month’s events. Do check back our website to see more events. If you have already register with us, we will notify you by email as well.
HOW TO MAKE AN EVENT BOOKING?
- You need to register as our member. Once you register, please check your email to activate it, if you can not find our email, please check inside junk mail as well. If you still do not receive, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Go to homepage and select the events you wish to join. All of our events are published on homepage.
- At the bottom of event page, click ‘Send Your Booking’ button to make events registration
- Once you make reservation, please make points payment. Click EVENTS button on Top Menu
- Under ‘Events I’m Attending’ menu, click on ‘Pay with your point’ link
- Click on ‘Pay Now’ button