There are more single people now, but most want to get married. So what is stopping them?
If you have the below concerns,it’s time for you to be aware:
- Yet to meet that particular guy/woman who can reach my desire expectation.
- Still clinching onto my “High” expectation to find the Right person, even though I am not young anymore.
- No time to date, busy with work. More money than honey.
- Unable to decide whether to date a women that is earning more than I do. My pride hurts.
- Rather spend more time with my parent than to look for one. He/She will pop up somewhere at the right time.
- Afraid of rejection and getting hurts, especially when my love didn’t reciprocate.
- I am still too young to settle down. Read: Average age for men to stable down is in late 30s
- I love my single-hood, without burdens and feel free.I am not going to increase my loads.
- still not ready to mingle, I am too shy.
Sharing an article from Straits time’s interview on singles: more-singles-than-ever-looking-for-love
All of us only live once! Hence, let’s be positive-minded, happy and try the fullness of our lives. Never give up of trying but continue to trust in God.