For the single ladies and gentlemen!
Making the first move to ask someone out or start a conversation can be a very unnerving task for some out there. The easiest way to break the ice might be to inject a little humor but there’s also a line between being funny and being creepy that makes people want to face palm.
Below are some of the best and worst pickup lines shared on the internet that could be of some reference to you. Ladies, you don’t have to wait for the guys to make the first move, try out some of the pickup lines below and you could probably land yourself a date too!
1. Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for Christmas?
2. I’m going on a long walk, [extends hand], can you hold this?
3. Are you a camera? Cause every time I look at you, I smile.
4. If you were a Facebook status, I would like you.
5. Your smile lit up the room, so I just had to come over.
6. Is Your Name WiFi? Because I’m Really Feeling a Connection.
7. Like a Broken Pencil, Life Without You Is Pointless.
8.You know what’s beautiful? Read the first word.
9. Do you have a name or can I call you mine?
10.You look familiar, didn’t we take a class together? I could’ve sworn we had chemistry
1. Your dad must be a terrorist because he made a bomb.
2. My love for you is like diarrhea – I just can’t keep it in.
3. Can you touch my hand? I want to tell my friends I’ve been touched by an angel.
4. Do you believe in love at first sight…or should I walk around you three or four more times?
5. If I follow you home, will you keep me?
6. Hi, My Name Is [Your Name], but You Can Call Me Tonight.
7. If Looks Could Kill, You’d Be a Weapon of Mass Destruction.
8. I just wanna let you know how beautiful you are and was wondering if you could buy me a drink?
9. Your mom told me to say “Hi” to you
10.You look like trash, may I take you out?